Terms & Conditions of Downloading and Broadcasting Retro Hits Show
By downloading and broadcasting the Retro Hits Radio Show, you agree to the terms and conditions as stated below:
- Retro Hits is a pre-recorded weekly syndicated show. It is available to broadcast for paid subscription members only.
- Each show may only be broadcast on a SINGLE/INDIVIDUAL radio station, who broadcast on either FM, AM, DAB or stream via the internet, or other mobile apps. You agree and confirm that your radio station falls into these categories. (See clause 3).
- Unless previously agreed in writing, Retro Hits may NOT be broadcast either simultaneously or at separate times, on more than one radio station belonging to the same company and/or individual person. Multi-station broadcasting is subject to a separate agreement, and subscription.
- All subscribers agree not to change or alter any element of the pre-recorded show whatsoever. You may include your own adbreaks, these should be placed at the end of each 18 minute show segment. You may also air your own station id’s in conjunction with the Retro Hits id’s.
- Subscribers may arrange their own sponsorship for the Retro Hits Show.
- All subscribers agree and confirm that your radio station is fully licensed with PPL and PRS to broadcast and/or stream music. You also understand that you are fully responsible for all music track logging & reporting. You also fully understand, that you are solely responsible for all PPL & PRS licence fee payments.
- Subscribers agree and confirm that if your radio station broadcasts on an FM or AM frequency, that you are fully licensed with Ofcom, or equivalent authorities in your country.
- You agree not to forward or pass on the Retro Hits Show to any other radio station, organisation or individual.
- You agree to keep your members area login information secure, and not pass on your login details to any other radio station, organisation or individual.
- You fully understand that each downloaded show may only be broadcast during your paid for subscription period, and providing your subscription payments are up to date. Shows that are broadcast out of subscription periods will be chargeable.
- You fully understand that if you cancel your subscription, you must stop broadcasting the Retro Hits Show. This includes ALL previously downloaded shows.
- No full or part refund on any paid subscription fee will be given, if you do not broadcast the show, or for any other reason.
- You fully understand that each show will be available for downloading by 11pm each Monday.
- You fully understand that Dave Adams will not be liable for any refund, in part or full for server failure, or any other reason whatsoever.
- You agree to only use images that are made available in the members download area, for all print and online marketing of Dave Adams and the Retro Hits Show.
- You understand that on occasions when there is a UK Bank Holiday, personal holiday, or illness, the show that is made available to download maybe a repeated archived show.
- You understand that these terms & conditions may be changed at anytime, and will be available to read at www.daveadams.co.uk
[button_round color=”blue” url=”https://www.daveadams.co.uk/membership-join”] Now Subscribe [/button_round]